Every month we publish another “installment” of StoryQue to keep chefs like you inspired and on the cutting edge of backyard barbecue.
- Simple step by step recipes for grilling and smoking amazing barbecue
- Stories and recipes from writers in the US, Canada, Ireland, Australia, and more
- Rub and sauce recipes each month
- Out of the box ideas (think smoked alligators and vegemite-smeared briskets)
- Equipment and gadget reviews
- Sides, appetizers, and desserts to complete your barbecue meals
….and so much more.
StoryQue is written by people who are passionate about creating meaningful experiences around food, fire, family, and friends. For us, barbecue is about the experience—the story that goes with the recipe.
There are tons of free recipes online for about anything you want to cook. If information is what you want, you're welcome to close this page now and go do a Google search. The problem is that's like drinking from a fire hydrant.
StoryQue gives you a hand-picked collection of high quality articles and recipes that appeal to backyarders written by accomplished chefs. In other words, this is good stuff.
Second, you can't do a Google search unless you know what you're searching for. How can you do a Google search for Swedish torch if you've never heard of one? The fact that instructions are online and free doesn't mean you'll ever stumble across it.
But now you don't have to go it alone!